Yes I am glad it’s Friday! Woot for Friday! I am looking forward to a mellow weekend, only a little bit of dog training and some laundry to do.
Anyway found this Meme and I thought I’d do it about the dogs.
1. the last 4 books you have read?
The last, or my favorites? Hrm… Well,
- the book I am reading now is Control Unleashed, but a lot of it is what my obedience instructor already teaches me.
- Also I read Stardust (listened to it on CD).
- Also my favorite dog books are Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- and If Bones Would Rain From The Sky by Susan Clothier.
2. the last 4 websites you have visited?
3. 4 favorite items of clothing?
Well, I’m going to do this for the dogs because I know what they like to wear…
- Chase likes to wear his seatbelt because he knows he gets to go out!
- Levi likes to wear his coat because it keeps him warm.
- Chase likes to wear his chain martingale because it means training.
- And Tony likes to wear leashes of all kinds because he gets to go for a walk!
4. 4 favorite things to eat?
For me the human, Chocolate of course!
The dogs’ favorite things to eat include:
- Pig Ears
- Bully Sticks
- Dinner (raw or kibble they like it both)
- Liver for treats
5. 4 favorite movies?
- Tatum likes any move that has dogs barking… she liked Tin Man and the little dog that barked!
- My favorite movie that I just saw was Enchanted, wow, great show!
- All the Harry Potter movies, of course.
- The Princess Bride, though I’ve seen it so much I can recite it all by heart.
6. 4 favorite books?
- Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- The Power of Positive Dog Training by Pat Miller and Jean Donaldson
- The Other End of the Leash by Patricia McConnell
- Don’t Shoot the Dog! by Karen Pryor
7. 4 favorite TV shows?
The dogs watch what I watch… so I’d have to say they like them too!
- Blood Ties
- Stargate Atlantis
8. 4 things you ate yesterday?
Well yesterday I had too much food. The dogs always say they have not had enough! The dogs ate…
- Avoderm Kibble for Breakfast with Cottage Cheese
- Raw deer/turkey ground mix with Volhard NDF2 for Dinner
- String Cheese for Treats
- They wanted pig ears but didn’t get any.
9. 4 things you need to do today?
Today is not a busy day, thank the gods. Let’s see…
- Take Tatum by some traffic so she gets used to it and doesn’t flee
- Work on Chase’s spoons for obedience
- Work on Levi’s heeling as he has been getting bored lately
- Oh and I should get some work done, too. 😉
10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season?
Well I don’t want much, but the dogs want a lot!
- More Pig Ears!
- More Bully Sticks! Dang I’m running out too…
- Soft Comfy Dog Beds
- Walks, agility practice, obedience practice, clicker training.. and more!
Friday Fun Meme