Okay.. don’t let Levi near a fire! Well, he’s probably safe now, but after we came home and discovered he’d eaten three boxes of microwave popcorn… that’s three whole boxes with about four bags in each, I was thinking he might pop, literally, if we got him close to any heat!
So to the right is a picture of his poop from today. And to the left is a picture of his poop from yesterday. Yeah, that’s poop. I know it doesn’t look like poop, it looks like pure popcorn. But he ate a lot, and so it came out just the same as it went in. Such is conversion rate optimization for the popcorn poop!
Bhahaaa… we were actually not too worried about him eating so much popcorn. We were a bit concerned, but it didn’t constitute a visit to the vet, fortunately.
It reminds me of Kip, my old shepherd mix, who used to love to eat bird seed. His poop came out filled with bird seed and just crumbling to peices.
It’s amazing these things our dogs will eat. Eww. It’s gonna be fun trying to pick up that popcorn poop in the yard… maybe we’ll grow a popcorn bush. LOL oh, I guess that would be corn, maybe we’ll have corn this year in our grass!